Atomic @ wallet - Exchange in One Crypto Wallet
Atomic Bitcoin Wallet. Only you control your private keys. You can manage 300+ coins and tokens. Exchange 100+ cryptocurrencies and get 1% cash back.
Atomic wallet was created as a multi-currency wallet to help users store and manage over 300 cryptocurrencies. The Atomic wallet can also be used as your exchange, allowing for atomic swaps. You can also use bank cards to purchase Bitcoin and Ethereum directly from the wallet. The wallet is intended to be easy to use, even for users without any experience, while also being feature-packed like adding ERC20 tokens and trade coins directly through the atomic wallet.
Atomic wallet is available for free, although certain services incur fees. Users can buy cryptocurrency with a credit card and have it sent directly through the wallet. Users can perform three types of trade through the wallet. These are –
- Trade through ShapeShift
- Trade through Changelly
Atomic Wallet at a glance
- Platforms supported – Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, Ubuntu, Debian & Fedora
- Released – 2017
- Price – Free
- Cryptocurrencies supported – More than 500 including Bitcoin, NEO, Tron
Because Atomic Wallet is free, it is great for beginners. It allows users to buy crypto directly through the wallet, unlike other wallets that require that you buy crypto assets through third party exchanges and then send them to their wallet to begin exchanging them. The wallet also has atomic swap integration, which means that Atomic Wallet users can exchange almost any coin and token through the wallet.
Atomic Wallet Features
Atomic Wallet has incorporated almost all of the recent innovations in the blockchain. It is packed with user-friendly features making it easy to manage and store cryptocurrency. Some of the features added into Atomic Wallet are –
- User interface – Atomic Wallet has a sleek and user-friendly interface enabling users to move between numerous functions with ease. There are also a host of customization options that are available for users. The airdrop feature allows users to participate in any airdrops or bounties related to any particular token that they have added.
- Inbuilt exchange – Atomic Wallet has an inbuilt exchange, facilitating peer to peer crypto exchanges and in-app crypto swaps. Atomic Wallet has partnered with leading decentralized exchanges like Changelly, Shapeshift, and Binance to facilitate their inbuilt wallet.
- Multi-platform – Atomic wallet is available as both a desktop app and a mobile app. The desktop version supports operating systems like Windows, Linux, macOS, Ubuntu and more. The mobile app is available on Android and iOS.
- Supports card purchase – Users can buy cryptocurrencies using their credit and debit cards thanks to its collaboration with Simplex.
- Portfolio management – Atomic Wallet comes with price tracking and portfolio management tools allowing users to monitor the value of their investments in real-time.
- Resources – Atomic wallet has entered into partnerships with data providers like CoinMarketCap, allowing users to monitor coin prices real-time. The wallet also has an education and news section that users can use to keep themselves updated with the crypto space’s latest developments.
- Membership – All customers holding AWC-BEP2 receive cash back rewards for using a built-in exchange service. The amount of cash back received is dependent on your membership status. You can become a member by holding at least 100 AWC. Find out more about the different membership levels here.
Security features of Atomic Wallet:
Atomic Wallet comes with a host of security features to ensure the complete safety of the users. The first feature being the user-generated password, which is required to access the wallet. This password is also used in the confirmation of transactions and while viewing private keys. The user-generated password is backed up by a randomly generated 12-word backup phrase that can be used to recover access to the wallet if the user’s device is misplaced or stolen. Atomic Wallet uses TLS and AES encryption to ensure secure transactions. None of the data is stored on servers, and Atomic Wallet has zero access to the users’ private keys.
Let’s take a slightly more detailed look at the security features of Atomic Wallet:
- Password – The user will be required to create a strong multi-character password while creating an account either on the mobile app or the desktop app.
- Recovery backup – A randomly generated 12-word backup phrase will back up the user-generated password. This is automatically generated once the user has registered an account with Atomic Wallet. The user can use this to recover the wallet and private keys in the event of loss or theft of the phone or computer or forgetting the password.
- Anonymous trading – Atomic Wallet has been specifically designed to support anonymous Crypto trading. The wallet will not ask for details such as name and e-mail address. Users will also not be subject to KYC and AML verification tests.
- Non-Custodial – Atomic Wallets are non-custodial wallets. This means that the company servers will not store private keys on the user’s behalf. The user will maintain full control of the private keys.
- Encryption – Atomic Wallets use AES Symmetric encryption technology to prevent any unauthorized access to the user’s assets. All the data and private keys are stored in the user’s wallet.
What are the currencies currently supported by Atomic Wallet?
Atomic Wallet does not have any membership restrictions or limitations. Even countries that have a strict crypto policy can access Atomic Wallet through VPN. The wallet app is available to virtually all cryptocurrency enthusiasts. The wallet currently supports more than 300 different cryptocurrencies and tokens as well as all ERC 20 tokens. Users can store and manage BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BNB, TRX, BCH, XMR, DASH, ZEC, XLM, DOGE, and many others.